Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Cystic Fibrosis Association of North Dakota exists to assist families and individuals dealing with cystic fibrosis by providing financial, emotional and educational support in their day to day battle with this unrelenting, incurable disease.
The Cystic Fibrosis Association of North Dakota (CFA) devotes its time and financial resources to helping North Dakotans with cystic fibrosis (CF) and their families by:
- Assisting with the costs of medications and medical equipment not covered by insurance
- Providing funding for lung transplants
- Coordinating support group meetings
- Providing college scholarships so young people with cystic fibrosis can focus on studies, and not compromise their education because they need jobs to support their educational endeavors
- Informing the public about cystic fibrosis and current research
- Lobbying to protect individuals with CF and their families from undergoing undue hardship and ensuring their right to receive health care coverage.
The CFA is a statewide non-profit corporation. It is not affiliated with any national or international parent organization, nor does it receive any government assistance.
A dedicated staff of four professionals coordinates activities throughout the state.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!