Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Visionary Mission : Healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke. Together, we will make it happen.
The Heart and Stroke Foundation is a volunteer-based health charity with a focus on the advancement of research and its applications, the promotion of healthy living and advocacy.
Our vision: Healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke. Together we will make it happen.
- Prevent disease
- Give children and youth the best start for a long, healthy life
- Empower Canadians to live healthy lives
- Save lives
- Enable faster, better cardiac emergency response and treatment
- Enable faster, better stroke response and treatment
- Promote recovery
- Enhance support for survivors, families and caregivers
- A passion for health
- Making a difference
- Learning every day
- Being extraordinary together
- Embracing diversity
We achieve our mission through:
- Investing in life-saving research
- Advocating for healthy public policies
- Partnering with stakeholders
- Engaging Canadians to make health last
- Ensuring health equity
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!