Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Campbell County Public Library enhances lifelong learning by providing popular materials, programs and services to our community.
Founded in 1978, the Campbell County Public Library serves the residents and businesses in Campbell County, Kentucky. The County has over 90,000 residents and is located at the northern tip of the state within the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky metropolitan area.
Campbell County Public Library enhances lifelong learning by providing popular materials, programs, and services to our community.
There are three branches located in the cities of Cold Spring, Fort Thomas, and Newport. The library owns land in the southern part of Campbell County that may be used for a fourth branch.
Here are some facts about our library system:
- We have 238,000 items available for our patrons to check out in our branches.
- We have 114,127 copies in our e-collection.
- We have 54,000 library cards in circulation in our community.
- Over the course of one fiscal year, we circulate more than 1 million books, movies, audiobooks, games and magazines.
- Our world class programming, including story times, crafts, music, book clubs and our Signature Series, attract 49,000 patrons each year.
- Our free public computers are used 29,000 times a year.
The Library makes every reasonable effort to accommodate patrons with disabilities. If you need special accommodation for any event, please allow 72 hours before the event when requesting such accommodation. All facilities and meeting rooms are ADA compliant.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!