Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Journey's End Refugee Services, Inc. is a Christian and community-based organization with a mission: to welcome refugees to Western New York without regard to ethnic origin or creed and to assist them to become healthy, independent, contributing members of the community.
- To help refugees, asylees, and victims of human trafficking access resettlement services such as housing, employment, medical treatment, educational opportunities, and other services of which they are entitled.
- To offer support through friendship, necessary counseling, and appropriate spiritual resources.
- To engage Western New York congregations, organizations and individuals as participants in the ministry of welcoming and assisting refugees who settle in the area.
- To advocate for the fair treatment of refugees, asylees, and victims of human trafficking.
- To educate the community about issues, needs, and concerns of refugees, asylees, and victims of human trafficking.
Journey's End offers an array of services to refugees resettled into Western New York. These include resettlement services, education services, employment services, immigration and citizenship services, and interpreting and translation services.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!