Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Maryland Consumer Rights Coalition (MCRC) advances and protects fairness and justice for Maryland consumers through research, education and advocacy.
What we do:
- Educate individuals, organizations and officials about consumer issues and consumer rights.
- Advocate on behalf of consumers before the Maryland Legislature and state agencies.
- Study issues of concern to consumers and serve as a resource to the community on those issues.
- Coordinate with national consumer organizations on issues of concern to Maryland consumers.
- Foster communication among organizations and government agencies involved in protecting consumer interests.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!