Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Company provides the best end-of-life care and rehabilitative care through an interdisciplinary team that supports patients and families. The mission is achieved by our commitment to Cornerstone philosophies by:
1. Providing quality end-of-life care and rehabilitative care to patients
regardless of ability to pay.
2. Promoting patient and family as the center of the plan of care.
3. Committing to a supportive professional work environment.
4. Evaluating customer needs to better meet the needs of the individual,
referral source and community.
5. Increasing access to end of life care and rehabilitative home health care.
6. Supporting communication internally and externally that is timely,
respectful, and professional.
7. Developing and providing innovative state-of-the-art care.
8. Providing care in a fiscally responsible manner.
9. Utilizing electronic systems to provide enhanced care capability.
Hospice Advantage is a Medicare/Medicaid certifies hospice program, providing superior end-of-life care to patients and families in 14 states.
Founded in 2004 by Rod HIldebrant, a 25 year veteran of home health and hospice industry, the mission on Hospice Advantage is to provide "Care, Comfort, and Compassion to the entire family".