Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To support community based corrections with community involvement, acceptance, and financial resources to establish and embrace pro-active programs that break the cycle of dysfunction for the family.
Community Corrections Improvement Association (CCIA) is a 501(c)(3) private foundation established in 1991 to build solutions for safer communities in the state of Iowa.
Over the past twenty years CCIA has become a local, state, and national leader and continues to redefine the critical issues and provide solutions for safer communities. CCIA remains at the fore-front as a powerful and innovative organization by:
- Delivering proactive and preventative programs that put youth first,
- Developing and securing funding for community partnerships with law enforcement and corrections,
- Hosting thought provoking public forums and policy conferences,
- Redefining the way we address mental health issues in corrections, and
- Being the first to create low-income housing for reunifying families of offenders.
CCIA's goal as a working foundation is to provide critical services now and to provide visionary leadership for the future.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!