Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
PawSafe Animal Rescue exists to provide a better life for adoptable companion animals without homes and to assist in the effort to limit the overpopulation of these animals through a low kill methodology.
The key principles that we follow to assist us in achieving our goals are:
- Keep animals in their homes through quality veterinary care, training programs and community education.
- Shelter and find homes for sick, injured, abused and abandoned adoptable domestic animals.
- Reduce overpopulation of these animals through spay and neuter programs.
- Prevent cruelty to these animals by enforcing animal protection laws.
- Foster compassion towards these animals through education.
- Share our knowledge and experience with other animal welfare organizations.
PawSafe Animal Rescue tirelessly strives for and envisions the day where every adoptable companion animal has a loving, responsible home, where no animal will suffer from abuse, neglect or ignorance. We look forward to a society that no longer views adoptable companion animals as a disposable commodity and people responsibly spay or neuter their animals to put an end to the overpopulation that exists today.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!