Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Gentiva's mission to our patients is to always keep our patient and their family first by enhancing their quality of life through the professional delivery of clinical excellence, extraordinary service and compassionate restorative and palliative homecare and hospice services.
Our hospice services allow patients to make the most of each day, at home surrounded by friends and family in a familiar, comfortable environment. Because at Gentiva, we believe that every moment matters.
Under the direction of a physician, our team of clinicians offers a special kind of caring atmosphere that encompasses the medical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of treatment. Our goal is to ensure that the patient's remaining days are lived with dignity and respect. Our hospice provides:
- Expert clinical care with emphasis on pain and symptom management
- Home medical equipment and medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- Comprehensive bereavement program
- Emotional support for patients and family members
- Services for patients of all ages
At Gentiva, we utilize a team approach to our care. This team can vary depending on the patient’s and the family’s needs. Your team can include:
- Medical directors
- Expert nurses
- Social workers
- Hospice aides
- Spiritual care coordinators
- Specially trained volunteers
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!