Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Autism MVP Foundation enhances the lives of those affected with an autism spectrum disorder by funding college scholarships and supporting educational, recreational and therapeutic-based programs, organizations and initiatives.
Specifically, the organization has two primary functions:
- To offset educational expenses to matriculating or current college students who are dedicated to studying a career that will help those on the autism spectrum. These areas include Applied Behavior Analysis, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy and others that are proven methods that can greatly enhance the quality of life of those with autism.
- To support education and recreation-based programs, initiatives and organizations that enhance the lives of those with an autism spectrum disorder or other developmental disability. Examples include hippo therapy (therapeutic horseback riding), sports leagues, art therapy and other programs.
According the Center for Disease Control, 1 in 68 children- and 1 in 42 boys- born today are on the autism spectrum. As those numbers continue to rise, there is a critical shortage of properly trained professionals to help those on the spectrum develop and enhance their everyday skills.
The Autism MVP Foundation is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization* founded in 2015 by Keith Green. Keith, his wife Donna and their young son live in New Jersey, where the autism rates are the highest in the country (1 in 45). The organization’s primary focus is to incentivize more students and current professionals to enter or stay in the fields that have proven methods to help those with autism. This will be accomplished by providing the following to students who plan to dedicate their careers-or are already doing so- to helping those with autism:
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) scholarships
- Speech Therapy scholarships
- Occupational Therapy scholarships
- Physical Therapy scholarships
The Autism MVP Foundation will honor and recognize the...
Most Valuable Prospective Students
Most Valuable Professionals in the autism field
Most Valuable Programs benefitting the Autism Community
Most Valuable Programs in our communities
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!