Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Teaching and Learning Together
The mission of Nellie Stone Johnson is to ensure a safe inclusive learning community where all children successfully master academic and social skills, preparing them to be creative and critical thinkers.
"Smart isn't something you are, smart is something you get."
The Core Values of Nellie Stone Johnson Community School
1. Safety, Security, and Order
2. Belief System-Effort Based Education
3. Customer Excellence
4. Professional Development
5. Technology Integration
6. Family Involvement
- High 5 Program
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Gifted/Talented Catalyst Program
- Starbase Minnesota Grades 4-6-8
- Resource Teachers at each grade
- Tutor Program
- General Mills Partnership
- Cargill and Medtronic Partnership
- Beacons After Schools Programs
- Hawthorne Huddle Partners
- Special Education Services
- English Language Learner Program
- U of Minnesota-Read America
- Village Social Services
- PATH Program
"Every Child College Ready!"
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!