Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To enhance the lives of young women between the ages of 10 -18 years old by promoting Leadership, Education, Self Awareness, and Service to the Community. R.O.Y.A.L.T.Y. will help mold young women to become loyal to themselves by recognizing their ability to lead throughout their years.
Goals and Objectives:
1. Empower youth to become positive and influential women leaders of tomorrow, through developing personal responsibility, self-confidence, teamwork, communication skills, and the ability to work with others in group settings.
2. Offer high quality educational support that will enrich intellectual and physical development. They will explore career, educational, and health resources provided as a result of working in partnership with trained and certified professionals.
3. Increase public and self-awareness as tools to help guide their lives. Our youth will distinguish and acknowledge self worth through participation in workshops, training, and reenactments. Information gained will assist in problem-solving and decision making.
4. Promote the participation in civic and community service by engaging in service activities. Service project will provide participants with the ability to identify community needs, to volunteer, and make charitable donations. Participants will learn how to apply the experiences to real world situations.
R.O.Y.A.L.T.Y. Inc. is a non-profit mentoring organization located in Broward County for girls between the ages of 10-18. Our goal is to help mold young women into respectable educated young ladies through enrichment activities in leadership, education, self-awareness, and community service. The ability to have one-to-one relationships with mentors and professional support in a group setting will help R.O.Y.A.L.T.Y. Inc. girls reach their full potential.
As a supporter, you can have a positive influence on R.O.Y.A.L.T.Y. Inc. Currently our most critical needs are:
- Incentives for student academic achievement, positive behavior, good attendance, FCAT and SAT/ACT celebrations.
- Incentives and in-kind donations for back-to-school supplies, parent appreciation and scholarship donations.
- Mentors, tutors and motivational speakers
- Group sessions and Career day presenters