Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To help achieve better understanding among all people.
To provide on-campus & on-line Higher Educational Opportunities, in Arts, Humanities, Languages, Cultures, Business Administration and the Faculty of Health & Medicine, through our affiliated College "Dominican International Institute'
offering interest-free, weekly or monthly small tuition payments, giving everyone an opportunity to achieve college level education regardless of where they live, their age or economic status.
* To create & maintain a harmonious multicultural society and to stimulate, encourage and support the preservation of distinct ethno-cultural heritages.
* To provide a center for information, educational & cultural activities and to devise programs for and to encourage interaction among all ethno-cultural groups.
* To coordinate existing programs and develop new programs for immigrants, including orientation and ESL programs.
* To teach foreign languages and cultural sensitivity seminars
* To promote better health, health education, establish health centers, nationally and globally and to publish Multicultural Health magazines.
* To serve as a liaison with local, regional, national and international agencies for promotion of Multiculturalism.
* To set up chapters of the Multicultural Council around the nation and around the world.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!