Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals a voice in the Government and to promote the inclusion of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing and their cultural and linguistic principles in the workforce. Toward this end, the Deaf and Hard of Hearing will work as resource within government to:
* increase workforce development and training,
* promote awareness and application of Deaf and Hard of Hearing values and principles,
* encourage mentoring and networking, provide a full spectrum of qualified leadership skills,
* disseminate seamless business solutions in order to solve business challenges,
* foster competent, long-term, high-impact methods of empowerment to exceed performance expectations,
* develop resources to promote organizational effectiveness for Deaf and Hard of Hearing employees,
* cultivate communication access to achieve a fully integrated workforce, and
* conduct research and development on key Deaf and Hard of Hearing issues of interest to the membership and supporting constituents.
An employee support group for Federal employees who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing, and a resource support for the government agencies in the hiring, training and retention of the Deaf/HH government employees.
- Jim Bishop
- (202) 283-1773
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!