Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Sirovich Center for Balanced Living is a hub of recreational, social, cultural, educational, and health programming for people aged 60+. We provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner to older adults Monday-Friday as well as leveled exercise classes, health screenings, and a variety of arts and culture classes. In a senior center such as ours, there is always plenty to do, and sharing your time with us is one of the greatest gifts you can give. Please see the volunteer opportunities currently available below.
OFFICE ASSISTANCE: 3 POSITIONS (9am - 5pm)
Do you miss working in an office? We could use individuals with office experience, especially in the mornings.
- Duties: Provide office assistance, including copying, filing, faxing, scanning, typing, and/or data entry.
- Time Commitment: at least 2 hours a week, 1-5 days a week, for at least 3 months.
- Requirements: office experience, familiarity with office equipment, work with minimal supervision.
TRANSLATION: 3-5 POSITIONS (10am-3pm)
We seek individuals who speak Spanish, Cantonese, and Mandarin, to help with translation.
- Duties: Be available to translate for individuals who speak languages other than English.
- Time Commitment: at least 1 hour a week, on your schedule, and commit to a minimum of 3 months.
- Requirements: Be friendly and conversational in English and another language.
- Shao Mei Zhang
- Need admin access?