Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Working Hand in Hand with Children, Youth & Families EPIC provides services to stregthen communities.
We Believe In...
- The dignity and worth of the individual, and respect the diversity of cultures.
- Provision of quality services for the whole person the value of families.
- The involvement of families in decisions, which affect their members.
- Promoting the individual growth and development of staff.
- Collaboration and cooperation within the community.
- Provide quality services to meet changing community needs.
Enterprise for Progress in the Community (EPIC) is a private, non-profit agency based in Yakima, WA., founded by community volunteers.
EPIC is here:
- when parents are in crisis and a child is at risk of neglect...(Crisis Nursery)
- when a child has suffered abuse...(Therapeutic Child Care)
- when families can't afford health care, dental, vision, developmental screening and/or preschool services...(Head Start)
- when a runaway teen is picked up by police on the streets with no where to go...(Secured Crisis Residential Centers)
- when families need help resolving crisis to stay together...(Youth and Family Support Center)
- when parents need a job and a boost to improve their self-worth and productivity...(38% of our employees were once Head Start parents)
- when bringing partners and their services to one location helps at-risk youth and other under served members of society...(EPIC Place)
EPIC is one of the top 20 largest private employers in Yakima County. We provide services in 7 counties throughout Central Washington and gnerate $18 million annually from federal, state and private sources.
- Katie Collins
- (509) 248-3950 ext. 447
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!