Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Crown Point is to demonstrate the practical applications of ecology and to connect spirituality, social justice and environmental protection.
The vision of Crown Point is to be a role model for food security and sustainable land use, through farm stewardship, advocacy, education and collaboration.
Our Core Values
Crown Point expresses its mission through organic agriculture and environmental education programs that integrate four core values -- Community, Justice, Spirituality and Sustainability.
The Crown Point Community participates in furthering the common good with our brothers and sisters and all natural systems. We seek mutually beneficial relationships that foster dignity and responsible action on behalf of all life.
A few Crown Point programs that promote the principle of community include:
- Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA)- shares of the harvest offered to members for purchase in January and pickup throughout the growing season
- Taste of Earth annual celebration and fundraiser
- First Fruits Initiative - An array of food security efforts including: donations of organic produce; donations of garden plants to community groups; Summit Food Policy Coalition engagement; and Farm to School educational programming
- Youth Service Learning Projects - Eagle Scouts, classroom field trips, student volunteers
- Opportunities to gather and share in the joys of nature.
- Denise Lundell
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!