Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Serving chldren, adults and our community through the power of donated goods.
Our programs are:Children
- Children’s Learning Center - nationally accredited center for early childhood education, serving ages 6 weeks to 5 years; includes a summer program for school age children
- Book of My Own - children’s books are distributed to organizations that work with children, they give the books to children to keep as their own; program purpose is to increase children’s exposure to books in order to enhance their reading performance
- Vocational Services - job placement, case management and job coaching for adults with disabilities and disadvantages
- Job Connection Center - walk in center that provides one-on-one assistance with on-line job searches, resume development, completion of applications, interviewing skills; as well as assistive technology, referrals to community resources, listing of job openings, and copier/fax /telephone for purpose of securing employment
- Pediatric Therapy Services - assistance to parents & caregivers of children with special needs; includes consultations, care plans, and pediatric therapies
- Vouchers - vouchers for free clothing & household items given to partner agencies to provide assistance to people in crisis situations
- Goodwill stores - ability to purchase gently used items at an affordable cost; items include clothing, shoes, toys, household goods, electronics, and other items
- Recycling - donating unwanted items is an alternative to throwing them into the landfill; donated items accepted for recycling include all types of computer and electronic equipment, cell phones, toys, clothing, shoes/belts/purses, books, cardboard and metals.
- Candice Graves
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!