Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Goodtimes Project exists to offer Western Washington and Alaska families affected by childhood cancer a cost-free week of summer camp which:
- Affirms the joys of childhood often missed by those in treatment
- Fosters friendships between children and families who share common experiences
- Instills confidence through a variety of programs and activities
- Cares for their social safety as well as their medical safety
- Strives to send the children back into the world as more independent, caring, and capable youth
- Offers parents peace of mind as they entrust their children to camp, and take a well-deserved break
Camp Goodtimes's programming includes a no-cost pediatric oncology camp for patients, survivors and siblings affected by cancer. We welcome campers from western Washington and Alaska, ages 7-17, for two separate weeks of residential overnight summer camps and a weeklong kayak trip for young adult survivors. Each year we serve around 225 children and 15 young adults. A dedicated staff of 200 volunteers and two employees support all three programs.
- Tanya Krohn
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!