Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide health care, health education and physical fitness programs to uninsured, under insured, poor,working poor families,and individuals. To provide access to health care in underserved areas, especially Health Physician Shortage Areas (HPSA designations).
1) Expand the network of Private doctors offices working with Z.I.A.D. Healthcare for the Underserved that provide primary healthcare to underserved, poor, and working poor persons on a sliding scale to other geographical areas.
2) To participate and collaborate with other organizations helping the uninsured.
3) To participate and collaborate with Specialty,Pharmacy, Hospital and Dental programs to help the uninsured..
4) To identify, apply for and obtain grants that provide screening and outreach to identify disease early up.
- Julie Jernigan
- 734-347-1462 or 810-230-1862
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!