Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professional (ICMCP) was created as a 501(c)3 non-profit with the following stated objectives:
- Increase the number of minority students pursuing cyber security related disciplines at both the undergraduate and post-graduate levels by funding scholarships opportunities
- Facilitate the career advancement of existing member cyber security practitioners through mentoring, grants towards advanced degrees and professional certifications in the field of cyber security
- Promote public awareness of cyber security and the opportunities for minorities in the profession
- Function as a representative body on issues and developments that affect the careers of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals
- Establish a mechanism for gathering and disseminating information for Minority Cybersecurity Professionals
The International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professional (ICMCP) is a non-profit association that is dedicated to the academic and professional success of women and other major underrepresented minority cybersecurity students and professionals. The ICMCP offers our members educational/technical scholarships, technical training, mentoring opportunities, professional development services and vast networking resources. Please ref our website icmcp.org for more information about our organization.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!