Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professional (ICMCP) was created as a 501(c)3 non-profit with the following stated objectives:
- Increase the number of minority students pursuing cyber security related disciplines at both the undergraduate and post-graduate levels by funding scholarships opportunities
- Facilitate the career advancement of existing member cyber security practitioners through mentoring, grants towards advanced degrees and professional certifications in the field of cyber security
- Promote public awareness of cyber security and the opportunities for minorities in the profession
- Function as a representative body on issues and developments that affect the careers of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals
- Establish a mechanism for gathering and disseminating information for Minority Cybersecurity Professionals
The International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professional (ICMCP) is a non-profit association that is dedicated to the academic and professional success of women and other major underrepresented minority cybersecurity students and professionals. The ICMCP offers our members educational/technical scholarships, technical training, mentoring opportunities, professional development services and vast networking resources. Please ref our website icmcp.org for more information about our organization.
- Aric Perimeter
- 1 (800) 924-1458
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!