Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Bringing volunteers and communities together to improve the homes and lives of homeowners in need in Baltimore City and Baltimore County.
Rebuilding Together Baltimore is a nonprofit organization that provides critical repairs for low-income homes at no cost to the homeowners. Volunteers contribute much of the hard work and inspiration that make these projects possible. We focus on repairs that do the following:
- Make homes warmer, safer, and drier for all occupants
- Make homes more energy efficient
- Help seniors and homeowners with disabilities remain healthy and independent in their homes
- Work with other public and private agencies to provide these critical services
- Contribute to neighborhood revitalization
For more information, check out our social media!