Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Seattle Social Services of the Salvation Army offerss many programs that aid those in need throughout our community without discrimination. Our programs include:
- Energy Assistance
- Food Bank
- Emergency Rental Assistance
- Baby Cupboard
- Hygiene Supplies
- Bus Tickets for job search or work activies
- Voice Mail for the homeless
- Motel Vouchers
- Women's Shelter- Emergency housing for homeless women
- Men's Shelter
- Homeless Family Assistance
- Community Advocacy Program for legal, domestic violence and community educator
- Katrina Suvivor Assistance
- Confidential safe housing for women and children fleeing domestic violence
- Respite Care for homeless men leaving the hospital following surgery or injury
- Veterans' Transitional Program
- H.O.P.E. - Social Security program
Our "Bell Ringing" program during the Christmas Holidays help to support these programs.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!