Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Sexual Assault Crisis & Support Center's mission is to lessen the trauma-related suffering of sexual assault and promote healing by guiding those affected by sexual violence toward survival through support, advocacy, education and community collaboration.
Sexual Assault Crisis & Support Center provides free, confidential services:
- A 24 hour, confidential, statewide, Crisis Support Line: 1-800-871-7741
- Support Groups for survivors of sexual assault and child sexual abuse, and for non-offending parents of children who have been sexually abused
- Crisis intervention and information
- Support and advocacy for survivors of sexual assault and their families
- Advocacy for survivors who chose to seek medical attention, report to the police, or go through the criminal justice system
- Referral to appropriate agencies and individuals in the community
- Community and professional education
- Jennifer Howe
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!