Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Our Mission -
To honor all of humanity by providing direct responses to immediate needs and helping the destitute achieve the dignity needed to return to society as contributing members.
- Street Outreach: Providing meals to the homeless, building trust and referring to the Day Center.
- Case Management: Case Workers for homeless individuals to help stabilize their life and re-integrate into housing through referrals to local community services, on-site housing counseling and life skills workshops.
- Coach 2 Career: Employment readiness program that includes a 7 week class of how to job search in today’s market as well as a Hire Attire closet to provide professional interview clothing.
- Learning Center: Supervised computer center that will allow participants to look for work and housing.
- Kids Program: Before and after school services to provide breakfast, help kids get to school, tutoring support, assist with homework, along with use of computers for kids only.
- Transitional Housing: Housing opportunity for up to five homeless individuals who will be responsible for patrolling the area for safety, assist with the phones, mail, and general clean-up along with maintenance of the Day Center and neighborhood.
- Commercial Kitchen: Kitchen to prepare meals and food boxes to serve those in homeless encampments.
- Stabilization Services: Mailing Address, Showers, Telephone Use, Community Referrals, Life Skills Workshops (Art Therapy, Stress Management, etc.)
- Mobile Medical: Through partnership with Open Door Health Clinic will offer mobile medical services.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!