Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our primary mission is to provide a cadre level of trained units and equipment capable of expanding in times of necessity to protect life and property, and preserving peace, order, and public safety.
In order to accomplish this role PAMR units are trained in the military tradition.
We have previously stated that this present day organization... was started several years ago by, and under the direction and leadership of Eric M. Harwood. From that period in 1995 until today, the Pennsylvania Military Reserve (PAMR) is differentiated by two separate but joined entities. PASMR Inc., which is a federally sanctioned 501 (C) (3) "volunteer" organization, that raises funding for the separated entity-the PENNSYLVANIA MILITARY RESERVE (PAMR).
From its very beginning, this organization continues to grow and to develop and with the help of many. We are successfully making strides as we actively pursue the State Legislature, requesting official sanction as the "recognized" or "reconstituted" Pennsylvania Guard. The following constitute some of our most recent accomplishments to date:
1. Adaptation and augmentation of various regulations
2. Various "Standing Operating Procedures or SOP's
3. A Basic Training Program
4. A Basic NCO Course
5. The Basic Leadership and Management Course for Officers, Warrant Officers and Senior NCO's
6. The Basic Aerial Observers Course
7. The Advanced Aerial Observers Course
8. Other training will be available in Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT), Search and Rescue, and other FEMA and Red Cross certification courses that enable this organization to perform critical and other beneficial services to this state and to its citizens.
The PAMR is putting together a complete package that we can present to the State Legislature as well as other state municipalities and organizations etc. It is important that you realize that the PAMR is no "RENEGADE MILITIA" but a organization comprised of distinguished and capable volunteers, many of us having retired from the Uniformed Services of the United States, seeking to be recognized as the long dormant, Pennsylvania Guard-the "recognized" Pennsylvania State Defense Force.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!