Personal Ponies, Ltd.
- Crisis Support
- Education & Literacy
- People with Disabilities
- Veterans & Military Families
LocationOFFICE19474 Saturnia Lakes DriveBoca Raton, FL 33498 United States
Florida Personal Ponies, Ltd., is to offer a unique and empowering experience to special needs children and adults through direct interaction with our gentle and patient therapeutic miniature Shetland ponies, completely free of charge. Every child/adult can participate in his/her own unique way with emphasis on their abilities not their disabilities! We believe their lives will be immeasurably enriched by this experience!
In order to accomplish our mission, we:
*Provide private sessions (One on One Therapeutic Pony Time) with our clients at our South Florida locations
* Provide visits with our ponies to schools (With ESE programs), hospitals, rehabilitation centers, etc. throughout South Florida.
* Encourage and facilitate loving, trusting relationships between our ponies and the children/adults with whom they interact.
* Adapt our sessions to the specific capabilities and needs of each child/adult we serve, emphasizing what they can do, rather than what they cannot do, building an "I CAN" attitude!
* Every child/adult can participate in his/her very own unique way!