Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to help people in economically depressed communities in the Peruvian highlands to improve their living conditions bringing the opportunity to share and learn with volunteers from all over the world. Our main fields of operation are in Education, Street children, Orphanages and Medical Clinics with international volunteers placed to assist local staff.
- With this program we aim to help Peruvian children lead meaningful lives as full members of society.
- To provide volunteer oportunities on a low cost basis to international people. Through a fast and easy application process.
- To provide the volunteers with the opportunity to serve real communities in a developing country while improving their spanish language ability and getting to know the Peru.
- To implement the international rights related to child developement.
- To improve the quality of education in deprived areas of Peru.
- To provide volunteers the opportunity to explore the Peruvian culture through cultural activites and excursions.
- We are a small organisation run by locals , who are in charge of all organisational and administrative duties. We work as a family , not as a large organization or with big groups.
- Peru volunteering is an intermediate service between the community and the volunteers. Volunteers sign a General Agreement and disclaimer at the beginning. However there exists an important relationship of trust and commitment between the volunteer and Wanka Volunteers.
- We are an open-minded group where volunteers from different backgrounds can live and work together regardless of their beliefs
- We try to avoid unnecessary paperwork and utilize the Internet as much as possible in our communications
- The organization has a self-support policy. Our administrative expenses are covered through volunteers. We do not depend on official funds or public programs
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!