Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To increase the time seniors can live independently and safely, in their choice of residence.
Our Mission Statement
To provide continued support, which includes information, referrals, advocacy, and social interaction, to seniors and their families.
• in respecting all seniors
• seniors should be free to make their own life choices
• in creating a safe environment and maintaining confidentiality
• inability to pay should not be a barrier to services
• each senior has an opportunity to grow
• volunteers are the backbone of our agency
The Seniors Outreach Network Society is a Registered Canadian Charitable organization which provides outreach services to isolated, low income seniors residing in north Edmonton. These services, which are provided by Registered Social Workers, include assessment of needs, referrals, providing information, advocacy and support.
In addition, the agency provides our clients with a monthly group meal, summer trips in and around Edmonton, weekly drop-in activities and other special events including a Christmas turkey dinner.
- Samantha Vaux
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!