Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
At Girls Incorporated of Holyoke our mission is to inspire all girls to be strong, smart and bold by providing them the opportunity to develop and achieve their full potential.
We provide girls ages 5-18 with engaging and educational youth development programs that are cutting edge, research driven and designed to meet the specific needs of girls. Girls are at the center of everything we do; our priority is listening to girls, responding to their needs and providing them with the opportunity to make positive change in both their community and in their own lives. Tailored in response to the many challenges facing youth in the Holyoke community, and with the Girls' Bill of Rights as the philosophical framework in which to design our programs, we offer programs and services that are unquestionably transformative for girls and young women.
Our Vision for Girls
At Girls Incorporated of Holyoke our vision for girls is one of an equitable society.
We advocate for and provide an environment in which:
- Girls explore career choices that are not limited by their gender.
- Girls think critically about their economic, social and political environment and actively work for positive change as leaders in the community.
- Girls explore their creativity and self-expression in a setting this is supportive and non-threatening.
- Girls respect and care for themselves in mind, body and spirit.
- Girls embrace all types of diversity within and outside of their community.
- Girls value education as a means to achieve economic independence.
- Leah Uberseder
- (413) 533-0796 ext. 108
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!