Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Since its inception in 1982, the Coastside Adult Day Health Center’s mission is to keep people as healthy, active, and independent as possible, when advancing years or physical/mental conditions call for extra care and attention.
The Center’s goal is to help restore and maintain mental/physical health, which will enhance the quality of life for our participants and their caregivers.
The Center offers a daily program of activities and health services run by a staff of professionals and aides. The Center works in cooperation with the participants, their caregivers, and their personal physicians in an atmosphere that is both caring and supportive.
With compassion and professionalism, Coastside Adult Day Health Center offers a comprehensive, structured day health care program with all-inclusive services individualized for each participant. Services include:
- Nursing and personal care/medication monitoring
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Social Work Services/Case Management
- Memory Enhancement program/beginning dementia
- Alzheimer’s program/progressed dementia
- Stimulating group activities
- Respite and support groups for families and caregivers
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Hot nutritious lunch served daily
- Door-to-door, wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Information and referrals
The program hours are Monday through Friday, 10 AM - 2 PM. Our offices are open from 9 AM -4 PM. We accept Medi-Cal/Health Plan of San Mateo, Golden Gate Regional Center, Long-term Care Insurance and Veteran’s benefits. Private pay fees are based on a sliding scale.