Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Episcopal Senior Communities cultivates and builds healthy communities with a continuum of residential and innovative aging services that actively promote intellectual, physical, social and spiritual wellbeing.
Some examples of services Senior Resources provides include:
- Information and Referral - answering questions or assisting seniors with issues regarding housing, transportation, care providers and more.
- Telephone Reassurance - supporting trained volunteers who call seniors three mornings a week to ascertain their well-being.
- Health and Wellness Programs - responding to a variety of needs including blood pressure clinics and fall prevention classes.
- Senior Lunches - hosting regular social events providing meals and nutrition, often with entertainment or informative presentations.
- Home Maintenance Assistance - working with community organizations such as Rotary to provide assistance with common household repairs.
And much more.
- Kenny Ramirez
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!