Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Want to learn more about this School?
South Lake High School
Check out their profile on GreatSchools!
South Lake High School welcomes all students to a small, supportive, and structured educational setting where academic achievement is the celebrated outcome.
There are lots of ways to get involved at school, and we love having family and community volunteers at South Lake High School!
Whether you would prefer to work directly with students or behind the scenes, we have something for you! We have daytime and evening opportunities to accommodate a variety of schedules. Our community is stronger when we have broad community support, and we would love to have you help our students achieve their goals!
Sample volunteer projects and tasks include:
- Administrative assistance (e.g. filing, stuffing envelopes, and creating flyers)
- Classroom assistance (e.g. tutoring; grading)
- Committee membership (e.g. Public Relations, School Spirit, Safety, Cultural Awareness)
- Daycare support (e.g. rocking babies)
- Event planning (e.g. cultural assemblies, prom, and graduation)
- Guest speakers
- Hall monitors
- Translation and interpretation
If you would like to learn more or become involved, please contact Eric Buley at email@example.com or at 206-252-6630. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Eric Buley
- (206) 252-6600
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!