Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide the highest quality speech, language, and hearing services, always in a caring manner.
Our Core Beliefs:
- Providing the highest quality and compassionate care for all.
- Embracing the highest standards for ethics, honesty and integrity.
- Treating everyone with respect.
- Continue to improve through innovation and development.
- Working together to meet our goals.
- Pursuing professional excellence.
The Center offers world-class services that are affordable to all and they are accredited by the National Association of Speech and Hearing Centers. Our speech and hearing professionals are nationally certified, state licensed and have a minimum of a Master’s Degree with almost half the clinical staff having a Doctoral Degree.
We provide the communication skills that give our patients the self-confidence they need to function in everyday activities. Services are available in the areas of Audiology, Speech-Language Pathology and Hearing Conservation. We are also a regional distribution center providing telephone equipment and accessories for people with speech, hearing and vision difficulties.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!