Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission through Mavericks Music Hall Of Fame is to organize and support concerts and programs that highlight particular musical flavors, styles and sounds which are uplifting to the heart and spirit.
* Our short-term and long-term goals can be found below the detailed explanations of our eight fundraising programs/events.
MUSIC-RELATED PROGRAMS/EVENTS LISTING:
* Note: We are a family-friendly, non-alcohol venue.
* Note: All of our Music-Related Programs are interwoven throughout our very welcoming building, yards and garden. They are as follows:
1. Children's Music Experience Extravaganza
2. Pre-Teen Music Scene: Hangin' Out In The Green Room
3. WoodSongs Coffeehouse
4. House Concert
5. Mesmerizing Musical Mystery Tour
6. Seniors' Ice Cream Social
7. Saratoga's Birthday And Gift Gallery (with Coffeehouse seating)
8. Greenhouse Gift Gallery (with Coffeehouse seating)
Just below, you'll find all the fun-to-read details. We're sure you'll find something to your liking.
WE OFFER NO-NONSENSE MUSIC MIXED WITH ALL KINDS OF FUN!
COME SEE WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT!
* Questions: Please write us at email@example.com
2012 FUNDRAISING EVENTS - WITH MUSIC IN MIND:
Note: With the exception of the Seniors' Event, all prgrams are held on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
1. Children's Music Experience Extravaganza - located indoors and out. Enjoy rollicking fun while being exposed to: our many, multi-talented, costumed musicians; silly/colorful/touchable art to view or create; dances to ever move you; adorable, lovable animals to cuddle and pet (or spy on); special houses and tents to play or disappear in and all-around surprises to tickle your fancy. And if a fairy captures your heart, try to snap a photo (if you can!) and create a lifetime memory. If all this is not enough, watch what happens when our night time stars come out! Ages 2 - 12 (and all those young-at-heart.)
Date TBA: 3rd week October: Currently negotiating musician contracts for summer of 2012.
Time: 11:00am to 7:00pm
Donation: $5 adults; $3 children (Food from vendors will be available for purchase.)
2.Pre-Teen Music Scene: Hangin' Out In The Green Room - During good-weather months, pre-teens can listen to wonderful live music by talented teenagers who have the skill and ability to entertain and bring inspiration to others. Surrounded by artistic, beautiful, earthy art and gorgeous plants (in our cleverly decorated garage) the audience will enjoy a show, a pizza party and a variety of gourmet snacks, along with all-natural hot and cold beverages. Ages: 8-12. Supervision is provided by our wonderful volunteers.
Dates TBA: Last Friday during each summer month: Currently negotiating musician contracts for summer of 2012.
Time: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
3. WoodSongs Coffeehouse - We're proud to be a new affiliate of WoodSongs Coffeehouses - an offshoot of WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour - loved world-wide (www.WoodSongs.com). Our carefully chosen performers will entertain you with a wide variety of musical styles and genres - never to be forgotten! So, bring a friend or three and discover not one, but two sets of highly skilled musicians. We promise you'll be awed!
Note: Your donation also includes a scrumptious, gourmet, all-natural dessert buffet and delicious, organic coffees, teas, hot chocolate and cold beverages, to please.
Come be inspired and share the music! We guarantee you'll be so impressed that you'll leave wanting more!
Dates TBA: Friday, Saturday & Sunday second weekend each month; every month: Currently negotiating musician contracts for summer of 2012.
Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
(Coming Soon: WoodSongs Weekend with activities expanding to mornings and afternoons.)
4. House Concert - Time-honored and upbeat in nature, our House Concerts offer a great opportunity to socialize with adults of like-minds, to be wowed by some of the finest musicians our organization has to offer and to either sit back and soak up the fine music or kick up your heels on our new dance floor. With more space than found in our unique WoodSongs Coffeehouse, our House Concerts will bring a sense of "home" mixed with a guaranteed "memorable night out." Come join us soon!
Dates TBA: First weekend each month; every month: Currently negotiating musician contracts for summer of 2012.
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Donation: $10 (Delicious, home-made, natural desserts, snacks and hot and cold beverages available for purchase.)
5. Mesmerizing Musical Mystery Tour - throughout the building. Let the superb talent of our hand-picked, gifted musicians light your way, as you participate in our Mesmerizing Musical Mystery Tour. You'll travel from room-to-room and be delighted by hors d'eouvres, dinner, dessert and dancing - catered by the finest chefs in New York State! You'll be pleasantly surprised by the artistically enhanced ambiance in multiple-room settings, as you follow our friendly guides on a clocked-dinner-tour, meant to warm the heart and soul.
Dates TBA: Third weekend each month; every month: Currently negotiating musician contracts for summer of 2012.
Time: two tours per day; write for scheduled times.
6. Seniors' Ice Cream Social - Come have a barrel of fun! Attend our monthly get-togethers for exceptional, good-time music to lift your spirits and bring a smile. Enjoy out-of-this-world pies and cakes and top them with your choice of delicious, all-natural ice creams. On beautiful-weather days, relax in our pleasant, green yards and on rainy or cold-weather days, step inside our charming Coffeehouse and leave your cares behind. Bring a friend, spread the word and keep us on your calendar!
Dates TBA: Second Tuesday each month; every month: Currently negotiating musician contracts for summer of 2012.
Time: 2:00pm to 4:00pm
7. Saratoga's Birthday And Gift Gallery with Coffeehouse seating - at our Mavericks Music Hall Of Fame location. While listening to (sometimes live, sometimes taped) music, shop here for one-of-a-kind, heartwarming gifts, fine art, colorful cards and all-natural, professionally decorated cakes. You'll leave feeling enchanted!
(Help support our many wonderful programs and activities with your purchases and remember us for year 'round gift-giving.)
COMING SUMMER OF 2012.
8. Greenhouse Gift Gallery with Coffeehouse seating - at our Mavericks Music Hall Of Fame location. During good-weather months, you can listen to (sometimes live, sometimes taped) music and shop here for artistic, beautiful, earthy art and gorgeous plants to love. Our greenhouse will blossom itself, with time. No doubt about it. We offer pumpkins, Christmas trees and wreaths for the holidays too!
COMING SUMMER OF 2012.
* Questions: Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Future Supporters: Below, you'll come to know what the fundraisers are actually for. The best is yet to come...
"The songs of each and every Maverick should be at the forefront, not dwindling into obscurity. We aim to honor these Mavericks In The World Of Music." (President and Founder)
Our organization will promote concerts of four brilliant singer-songwriters and visually record them for posterity. We'll highlight these concerts along with the legacies of one hundred other singer-songwriters who followed, consciously or not, the mind-set of a balanced, gifted, objective thinker - amazing artists whose voices and music helped us endure. We'll present a wide range of their songs at numerous settings around New York State through our time-tested traveling MAVERICKS MUSIC HALL OF FAME - geared for fun, motion and learning - meant to enchant newcomers and longtime music fans alike, and, hopefully, inspire future generations of thought-provoking Mavericks.
Through our Mavericks Music Hall Of Fame office in New York State, we plan to film New York State born singer-songwriters at venues in and around New York State. We, then, are determined to produce and promote our traveling Mavericks Music Hall Of Fame and take it on the road - where else, but - throughout New York State! Our aim is to package and present our guidelines/program, showing a history of success, whereby we hope others will choose to follow within the boundaries of their own state.
Come join us!
ABOUT OUR CURRENT SUPPORTERS:
As a small united group, our Board Of Directors, Advisory Board, Committee Directors, Musicians, Artists and Volunteers work side-by-side to accomplish each and every goal spelled out in our Mission Statement, ByLaws, Prospectus and Fundraising Plan. Our Representatives are assured that the process is governed by music, art, talent, skill, out-of-the-box thinking and great fun! Intelligent, comical, creative input is always appreciated to ever-improve our many worthwhile fundraisers, programs, concerts and short-term and long-term goals.
** May hope through music always endure.
- Donna Marie
- (518) 636-8135
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!