Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
MACC "Illuminates the Human Experience" through creative and cultural programs in the performing, visual, cinematic and literary arts for the Jewish community and the Denver community at large. We strive to produce, present, exhibit, preserve and advance the arts, serving as a performance and exhibition venue, as well as an educational resource for people at every stage of life.
MACC is one of the Rocky Mountain region’s premier arts organizations. Located on the campus of the Robert E. Loup Jewish Community Center, MACC is a separate non-profit organization guided by a mission that is focused specifically on arts and cultural programs. MACC is proud to be a Tier II member of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD), along with organizations such as the Colorado Symphony Orchestra, Colorado Ballet and Central City Opera.
Major MACC Programs Include
- Wolf Theatre Academy: Theatre classes and productions for student performers.
- Art Academy: Visual arts and pottery classes for adults (year round), teens (fall) and children (summer only).
- Singer Art Gallery: four--five major visual art exhibitions per year.
- JAAMM Fest - Jewish Arts, Authors, Movies & Music: A two week festival in the fall, which incorporates the 45th Annual Leah Cohen Festival of Jewish Books and Authors, including numerous author appearances and lectures, plus dynamic concerts by renowned Jewish and Israeli musicians, contemporary Jewish films, an educational workshop, an art exhibit and theatre events - www.maccjcc.org/jaamm.
- Denver Jewish Film Festival: An 11-day festival in February featuring award-winning films exploring Jewish themes - www.maccjcc.org/film.
- Denver Children’s Theatre (DCT): Adult actors performing for children in a season running from Sept. through May for school and public audiences. Hands-on theatre workshops are also available for students.