Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Art-Reach enriches lives by connecting underserved audiences with cultural experiences so that they may enjoy and benefit from the transformative power of the arts. Art-Reach’s primary activities to make the arts more accessible to those we serve are:
- Distributing discounted tickets for admission to museums, cultural institutions and arts performances that are pledged by arts partners
- Bringing the arts to our constituents directly, through in-facility events, workshops and classes at participating agencies and schools
- Publicizing accessible artistic opportunities around Greater Philadelphia
- Serving as a resource for information on accessibility of area arts venues
- Partnering with both the arts and human service communities to develop ongoing programs intended to enhance individuals’ quality of life.
Art-Reach is a Greater Philadelphia nonprofit organization that joins the arts with underserved audiences of all ages. Art-Reach makes the arts more accessible to people with disabilities or economic disadvantages by helping them to overcome financial and physical barriers. Art-Reach works with over 150 human-service agencies, schools and community groups that serve people with disabilities or economic disadvantages. We also work with more than 100 arts and cultural organizations. While our primary programs serve our member agencies and arts partners, we do serve individuals and the public as an information resource for issues on cultural accessibility. Art-Reach has been recognized by the Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities, the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, and the Arts & Business Council of Greater Philadelphia, among others.
- Melissa Roderman
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!