Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The purpose of this Association shall be to promote the health, safety and welfare of the neighborhood known, in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, as Castleberry Hill including, without limitation:
- the preservation, restoration, and rejuvenation of the Castleberry Hill neighborhood,
- the improvement of the quality of life for all residents who live therein, and
- the provision of a means of bringing the residents together to foster the discussion and resolution of community problems and interests as well as other programs and proposals.
Castleberry Hill is a unique urban community in Atlanta with a strong historic identity. Many of the early 20th-century warehouse buildings forming continuous frontages along the streets have been converted to lofts and are now the predominate housing type. The population is culturally diverse and the
The Castleberry Hill Neighborhood, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, represents the most complete warehouse district still surviving in the City of Atlanta. The area, located at the southwest end of the city's Central Business District, is in the midst of a renaissance, with these old commercial structures being turned into dramatic loft homes for the many people attracted by the prospect of living Downtown. The neighborhood boundaries are as follows:
- Spring Street at I-20,
- along I-20 to McDaniel Street,
- North on McDaniel Street to Northside Drive,
- along Northside Drive to MLK Jr. Drive,
- East on MLK Jr. Drive to Russell Plaza,
- South from Russell Plaza to Mitchell Street,
- East on Mitchell Street to Spring Street, and
- South on Spring Street to I-20
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!