Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital, as a member of Adventist Midwest Health, is a Christian health care leader committed to partnering with physicians and community to provide whole-person care and promote wellness.
The Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital Volunteer Department offers people of goodwill, the opportunity to make personal contributions of time, effort and caring to patients and their families, employees and the community. In return, the hospital extends caring, respect and recognition to volunteers for their contribution.
Volunteers are an important part of Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital's staff. They help ensure every patient and visitor has the best possible experience while at the hospital.
Every effort is made to make sure our volunteers will have a positive and rewarding experience. We offer our volunteers many benefits including free annual influenza vaccines, inclusion in employee holiday celebrations and an annual recognition event.
We invite anyone interested in sharing in our mission to serve our community to be a volunteer at ABH. Additionally, we require that volunteers:
• Be at least 14 and have completed 8th grade
• Be physically able to work on selected assignments
• Commit to a regular schedule of two to four hours a week for a minimum of six months
• Provide proof of immunizations (for those under 18), take an annual TB test and get an influenze vaccine annually.
• Attend all training and in-service sessions as required by the Volunteer Department.
- Danielle Muhlenbeck
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!