Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Living Rock Ministries is a non-profit organization reaching out in the cultural language of youth since 1985. Living Rock offers youth-at-risk a place of belonging, safety and a bridge to the community, while supporting youth to develop a personal vision for their lives.
Our vision is to engage, encourage and equip youth. Values In pursuit of our mission and vision, Christ has called us to value; justice, compassion, diversity, community and learning.
We are Seeking to find volunteers to aid us in engaging, encouraging, and equipping at risk youth for success.
- Alleviate the effects of poverty among youth-at-risk and their children
- Commit ourselves to serving youth, each other and Living Rock consistently and with compassion while:
- Offering unconditional love
- Supporting youth where they are at
- Advocating for those who cannot
- Minister to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of youth within the guidelines of the of Living Rock
- Be an example by living out our faith through our actions
- Acknowledge that Living Rock operates in a diverse community which includes everyone and excludes no-one
- Be connected to the multi-cultural community in support of youth
- Promote and respect integrity, honesty and accountability
- We believe we can accomplish this through:
- Building and restoring relationships
- Responding to individual needs
- Being culturally relevant
- Commitment to on-going learning
- Offering Ministry training
- Building community partnerships
- Joel Van Steenbergen
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!