Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Suncoast Mental Health Center, Inc. provides outpatient mental health assessments, counseling, and supportive/educational services to children, adults and families in Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee counties.
Suncoast Mental Health Center offers an alternative to traditional child-focused services. Suncoast provides a family centered environment with one overarching goal: enriching the families we serve. Suncoast also offers therapy and psychiatric services for adults.
- Evaluations include initial intakes, bio-psychosocial evaluations, in-depth assessments, brief assessments for mental status, and treatment planning reviews.
- Comprehensive Assessments include all assessments completed by approved assessors for use by the Child Welfare system to establish placement and disposition of children in care.
- Psychiatric Services included services provided by a pediatric psychiatrist and nurse practitioner including psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
- Case Management includes coordinating with families to provide individualized, community-based care by advocating on behalf of children and families.
- Therapy includes therapeutic sessions provided by a master’s degree level therapist including outpatient therapy, school-based therapy, family therapy and group therapy.
- Judy Stoner
- Need admin access?