Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Christopher House of Hope (CHOH) is a not for profit 501c (3) established for assisting homeless, abused women and anyone else in need of a hand up. The goal of this program is to take these individuals from homeless to owning a home in a matter of 12 months.
CHOH was established in WPB, 11 years ago as Recovery House. In 2002, the director Chris Occhipinti lost his son Christopher J. Occhipinti to a drunken driving accident. Since then, CHOH is established in four different states, has a DUI, alcohol/drug treatment program and has expanded into prisons. Over 12,000 people have walked in CHOH with nothing and leave the program as a tax paying, stable member of society.
CHOH offers the following services to have one become a productive, self-supportive member of society:
- Aftercare: Group and individual counseling
- Job placement and vocational rehabilitation: working on long term employment to make further their career
- Legal matters: navigating court systems including driver’s license status
- Family reunification: most individuals burn their bridges with their families and we reuinfy that bridge
- Women’s program consisting of escaping abuse and regaining parental rights
- Life Skills classes including character development, money management and parenting
- Home Ownership: after twelve months, our graduates receive a place to call their
- Chris Occhipinti
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!