Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
St. Martin’s Child Center will build on its quality programming and excellent reputation to help more children succeed in school and life. Our building process will always center on the children in our care as we become better known in the community, cultivate an excellent staff, help parents improve their skills, always be open to enhancing our skills, expand and upgrade our physical plant, and increase our fundraising. We will treat children in our care holistically by identifying and bringing needed support services to them and by helping their families understand their children’s needs. Over the years we will increase both our enrollment and the services we provide, taking care to maintain the quality and fiscal responsibility for which St. Martin’s is known.
St. Martin’sChildCenteris a not-for-profit early child care and education center with an IRS designation of 501©3. St. Martin’sChildCenterhas been enriching the lives of children since 1972. The educational philosophy of St. Martin’s is that all children deserve to be cared for in a safe enriching and stimulating environment where their needs drive the curriculum and other types of programming available. St. Martin’s is grounded in the belief that this quality of care should be available to all children regardless of their parent’s ability to pay for the service. St. Martin’s believes that all children are created equal and can reach their fullest potential when their environment offers opportunities for development and learning through individual and group play, positive interaction with and modeling by adults, and positive redirection. St. Martin’s also believes in partnering with the parent so methods used in the child care setting can be reinforced in the home.
- 6 weeks through 6 years- all day care, educational program, meals prepared on site
- 7 through 14-after school, holiday and summer care
- All day Kindergarten Program
The Center is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day Martin Luther King’s Birthday Good Friday
- Memorial Day Independence Day Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day The Day after Thanksgiving Christmas Day
- Staff Development Days, set annually in July
If the holiday falls on Saturday, the Center will be closed on Friday. If the holiday falls on Sunday, the Center will be closed on Monday.
Inclement weather closing: St. Martin’s will make every effort to remain open as scheduled in all weather, taking our lead from theFergusonFlorissantSchool District. Watch KSDK News Channel 5 or KMOV News Channel 4 for information.
- Licensed by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Accredited by the Missouri Accreditation of Programs for Children and Youth
- Member of United Way of GreaterSt. Louis
- Vendor for State Day Care Subsidy form Division of Family Services
- Partner site with YWCA St. Louis Head Start/Early Head Start Program
- Social Service Department
- Certified as a volunteer agency by the United Way of Greater St. Louis
- Recipient of funds from St. Louis Variety Club
- Lead Teachers have a BS, AA, Certificate of Proficiency in Early Childhood Education or a related field or a Child Development Associate (CDA).
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!