Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Holy Redeemer is a community-based integrated health and social service delivery and financing system sponsored by The Sisters of the Holy Redeemer . In a caring and compassionate manner, we will create innovative programs and services to enable people to live their lives to the fullest, while exceeding the expectations of all we serve. This will be accomplished by excelling at partnering and using resources effectively.
- Respect -- We revere all life as sacred and value each person as one created by God.
- Compassion -- We practice empathy towards each other, creating a healing presence in times of pain and struggle.
- Hospitality -- We welcome the stranger, guests and each other in a friendly and generous manner.
- Holistic Care -- We are attentive and responsive to the needs of the whole person: physical, spiritual, emotional and social.
- Collaboration -- We work jointly and cooperatively, networking within Holy Redeemer and with other systems and persons.
- Stewardship -- We care for all of creation, human and material, that has been entrusted to us by God.
- Justice -- We treat others at all times with fairness and honesty.
- Thomas Derr
- (609) 761-0230
- Need admin access?