Share and Care Foundation
- Children & Youth
- Disaster Relief
- Education & Literacy
- Health & Medicine
Location350 West Passaic St. 2nd FloorRochelle Park, NJ 07662 United States
The mission of the Share and Care Foundation is to create opportunities for deserving, economically challenged women and children of India by partnering with communities, philanthropists and local charitable organizations (NGOs). Such opportunities include developing and providing quality education, affordable healthcare and supporting skill development to improve the quality of life in rural India.
Made up of almost all volunteers, Share & Care Foundation has donated over 75 million dollars over 40 years to Women's Empowerment, Education, Healthcare, Village Upliftment and Disaster Relief Programs in rural India and beyond by partnering with NGOs on the ground.
4/4 on Charity Navigator and 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit organization
Our Signature programs:
- Ensuring college students have the resources they need to complete their degrees through Educate 2 Graduate.
- Making secondary education possible for bright but underprivileged students through Educate 2 Success.
- Bringing lifesaving healthcare to remote communities through Healthcare 2 Unreached.
- Empowering and supporting marginalized women and girls through Women Empowerment; and
- Cultivating sustainable solutions to widespread problems through Village Upliftment.
- Responding to natural disasters in Asia and the USA through Disaster Relief.