Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Texas State Library and Archives Commission is to safeguard significant resources, provide information services that inspire and support research, education and reading, and enhance the capacity for achievement of current and future generations.
- Preserve the record of government for public scrutiny,
- Secure and make accessible historically significant records and other valuable resources, both for print and electronic documents,
- Meet the reading needs of Texans with disabilities,
- Build and sustain statewide partnerships to improve library programs and services, and
- Enhance the capacity for achievement of individuals and institutions with whom we work.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!