Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission-To encourage, motivate, and uplift children to see oneself as God sees them. Awakening the inner beauty in thee improving the well-being of the child.
Beauty Beyond the Eyes Mentoring Program Inc. is a charitable nonprofit incorporation that is designed to empower and inspire young children ages 5-12 years old and teens 13-17 years old.
The mentor program is built around workshops that provides support to male and females who battle with self-esteem, self-motivation, self-confident and life skills
Purpose -To equip young children and teens to believe they can succeed, believe in oneself, bright in their thinking and bold in oneself creativity.
Vision- To change the lives of children from the inside out. Bringing out the creative side in every child following my L. L .A method. To Learn, Love, and accept oneself as God created them to be living and walking in freedom.
Goals - To strengthen children and young adults in these areas:
- Self-esteem levels
- Relationship building
- Decision-making ability in the career-choice process
- Build team work at school and at work
- Increase opportunity to break down barriers
- Build life skills
- Build role model skills
- Breakdown stereotypes of different populations and professionals
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Engage in discussions and activities on character building
- Reinforce leadership and accountability
- Spiritual guidance
- Encourage positive spiritual affirmations and decrees
- Tiana Mumford
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!