Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Promoting commerce, tourism, the Bavarian theme, economic development, diversification and cooperation among the business community, governments and residents of the Chamber membership area.
The Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce exists to promote commerce, tourism, the Bavarian theme, economic development, diversification and cooperation among the business community, governments and residents of the Chamber membership area. Here's how:
- Our Visitor Center is open 361 days each year, referring 60,000 emails, 50,000 phone calls and 22,000 walk-in visitors to Chamber member businesses. If it's important to leavenworth's visitors or Chamber members, rest assured you'll find it at our Visitor Center!
- Our high quality events have a small town feel, drawing the majority of Leavenworth's 2.5 million visitors each year! Chamber events include: Bavarian IceFest, Spring Sensations, Taste Leavenworth, Maifest, Summer Entertainment, Kinderfest, and our Christmas Lighting Festival. We also assit with networking, promotions and equipment for our member's events.
- With 110,000+ e-newsletter subscribers, 70,000+ Facebook followers, and distribution of 300,000 Visitor Guides, we know a thing or two about promoting Leavenworth.
- Our greatest asset is our diverse and collaborative membership of over 550 organizations.
- From Leavenworth City hall to the Capitol Building in Olympia, we represent the interests of our membership as active advocates for tourism and small business, and the economic prosperity they produce.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!