Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to create and sustain a strong, healthy, vibrant South Lansing community, where citizens feel connected to each other, demonstrate ownership in their community, share knowledge and resources, and work together toward positive change.
South Lansing CDA’s priorities are guided by the voices of our community. We provide programs, resources, and advocacy to achieve goals identified by our stakeholders. To date, these include:
- Strengthening place attachment and pride in South Lansing
- Empowering residents to improve their neighborhoods
- Sharing the economic and environmental benefits of buying local
- Improving access to healthy foods and nutrition information
- Protecting and enhancing urban green spaces
- Promoting active living by design
- Increasing awareness of broad-spectrum community resources
- Facilitating community dialog on issues of mutual interest
- Encouraging stakeholder participation in community problem solving
- Collaborating on citywide community development initiatives
- Advocating for policies that stimulate community and economic growth
- SLCDA Volunteer Coordinator
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!