Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Peace for Pets is an Ohio nonprofit organization whose mission is to:
- educate the public on the humane treatment of all animals.
- develop new programs to assist pet owners in caring for and protecting their pets.
- educate the public on the link between animal cruelty and human domestic violence.
- establish a Safe Haven for Pets foster care program for animals affected by domestic violence.
- promote Trap-Neuter-Return as the only effective and humane method for controlling the feral cat population.
Peace for Pets is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to helping pets and the people who love them in Stark County, Ohio.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!